View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 05:29 PM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mopek1 View Post
Okay ... I just called and spoke to 2 different agents. 1 agent was just the regular kind who looks into accounts. I asked him about my transaction and refund, and he said I would have to speak with someone in the "disputes" department, BUT, a refund that was initially a payment from someone's paypal balance (like mine) would be instant in ALL cases. I wouldn't have to wait.

I thanked him.

Then I spoke to the disputes agent and he said that my refund is being processed via an E-CHECK ... he said that that means the seller or other party in the transaction didn't have enough funds in their account to cover the refund and so the funds are coming from the other party's bank.

So the confirmation that the refund is being processed via an E-CHECK means Statiztics is lying, that he did something with the funds before hitting the refund button.

Him hitting the refund button doesn't guarantee me a refund either. The money has to clear from his bank account or else the refund will be marked as "cancelled" and I get nothing.

So I now have proof of what I already knew.
Shit, doesn't sound good but he is still here posting in your thread. Looks like there isn't much to do besides wait to see if the e-check clears.

Statiztics, do you have enough in your bank account to cover the e-check?
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

― Calvin Coolidge
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote