View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 01:55 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
This is his MO

Say something outrageous, people scream, he walks it back, then redhats laugh that he pissed off the left.

With Trump it's what he does that matters.

The reason he can say outrageous shit is because people don't believe him and they don't take him seriously.

A poll last week said that 67% of Americans believe Michael Cohen over Trump.

Trump space knows that he's a liar and they like to he pisses off the left so he's trying to do with they.

Trump can say stuff to stoke the second civil war and the crazies but people don't believe him anymore.

He should be in jail for what he said today. People know he's trolling.

Maybe it's because I live in California that I'm not worried about it if shit was to go down they'd have a hell of a force to reckon with with California, Nevada, Oregon & Washingtom banding together. Not to mention all the North East.

Trump's a cheap trick & lame duck until 2020 is decided. He'll say more & more outrageous shit as time goes on because talk is all he's got. I'm not taking the bait
It does not matter. The president of the United States just threatened violence against people who do not support him. That is a line crossed which can not be excused away.

There is no excuse for this, no walking it back. It must now end with his removal from office. He is unfit for office.