View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 01:47 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
You are wrong.. I of course do not think the Military or Police would support Trump by insurrection. However he is calling out the loons.. the MAGAbombers.. This is a direct call to action targeting those nutcases to act out against those who go against Trump. if he's impeached or indicted or talked bad about..

He will 100% claim the elections are rigged when he loses and we then have a 50/50 chance he tries to stir shit or walks away. I'm not willing to take that chance that his threats are idle.

The president of the US just threatened me, he threatened you he threatened our legal system he threatened all Americans. This must be taken seriously and he must be removed.
This is his MO

Say something outrageous, people scream, he walks it back, then redhats laugh that he pissed off the left.

With Trump it's what he does that matters.

The reason he can say outrageous shit is because people don't believe him and they don't take him seriously.

A poll last week said that 67% of Americans believe Michael Cohen over Trump.

Trump base knows that he's a liar and they like to he pisses off the left so he's trying to okay to his base.

Trump can say stuff to stoke the second civil war and the crazies but people don't believe him anymore.

He should be in jail for what he said today. I agree 100%. People know he's trolling. The bar is set so low for Trump.

Maybe it's because I live in California that I'm not worried about it if shit was to go down they'd have a hell of a force to reckon with with California, Nevada, Oregon & Washingtom banding together. Not to mention all the North East.

Trump's a cheap trick & lame duck until 2020 is decided. He'll say more & more outrageous shit as time goes on because talk is all he's got. I'm not taking the bait
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote