View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 01:23 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Trump's just trolling talking shit.

Republicans in the senate just voted with Democrats to end Trump's fake emergency declaration.

If Trump tried to overthrow America he wouldn't have the support, he doesn't have the support for a fucking wall

The things he's saying is damaging to his base. Talk like that will lose him some support.

Trump supporters are fucking idiots.

You are wrong.. I of course do not think the Military or Police would support Trump by insurrection. However he is calling out the loons.. the MAGAbombers.. This is a direct call to action targeting those nutcases to act out against those who go against Trump. if he's impeached or indicted or talked bad about..

He will 100% claim the elections are rigged when he loses and we then have a 50/50 chance he tries to stir shit or walks away. I'm not willing to take that chance that his threats are idle.

The president of the US just threatened me, he threatened you, he threatened our legal system, he threatened all Americans. This must be taken seriously and he must be removed.