View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 12:21 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Trump has now officially threatened violence in a Britbart interview.

I hate to link to such a shitstain publication, but these are trump's words...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-of-democrats/

I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad.

The guy is fucking nuts, mentally ill and a psychopath.. He's now officially threatening that he can use the military, police and thugs against those who threaten his presidency with investigation. That is a tyrant speaking not a president.

“Paul Ryan wouldn’t give the right to have any subpoenas,” Trump told Breitbart News. “Okay? Now in all fairness, Meadows and Jordan and all these guys, they wanted to go tougher, but they weren’t allowed to by leadership.”

Trump’s comments came in a wider part of the conversation about how the left is more “vicious” than the right—and that the left in American politics plays “cuter and tougher.”

“So here’s the thing—it’s so terrible what’s happening,” Trump said when asked by Breitbart News Washington Political Editor Matthew Boyle about how the left is fighting hard. “You know, the left plays a tougher game, it’s very funny. I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher. Okay? I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad. But the left plays it cuter and tougher. Like with all the nonsense that they do in Congress … with all this invest[igations]—that’s all they want to do is –you know, they do things that are nasty. Republicans never played this.”

Trump is now officially trying to incite violence if he gets impeached or indicted.. That's what he was getting at.. It's long past time this piece of shit was removed from office.

I think it's time all Americans start demanding the removal of this want to be tyrant..

There is zero defending those words.. either you support Democracy, rule of law and balance of power or you support a tyrant. That is the line, Trump has now crossed it.