View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 08:44 AM  
escorpio
I love to racism, bro!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Now why do you think that is? Think real hard about it...

Perhaps I can teach you something..

The reason most people who have mix Indian ethnicity are mixed with Cherokee is because

1) the location of the Cherokee Tribe territorial lands. They were located in North Carolina, TN and some of GA. Directly in the mix of the early frontier areas. Wasn't a lot of women in the frontier areas so the men took Indian wives..

2) They were considered a "civilized" tribe at the time of the frontier era.

3) they were the 1st native Americans to become US citizens.

4) They interacted reasonably well and became accustomed to European white people early on, worked as scouts ect....

5) They were and still are the largest tribe of native Americans..

6) Women in the Cherokee tribe held the power status and as such white men marrying a Cherokee woman also gained that status. This did not work the same if a Cherokee man married a white woman as the white woman had no status with-in the tribe.

Obviously this stands for reason as to why there are more people which Cherokee roots than any other tribe..

If you weren't ignorant maybe you could have figured this out for yourself.
Yes, I'm well aware of why the Cherokee are the most well known tribe and therefore the tribe most often cited by white dipshits doing the tired ass "I'm part Native American. That's why I'm all noble and spiritual and shit" routine.
escorpio is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote