Old 03-14-2019, 08:17 AM  
mopek1
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statiztics View Post
Are you fucking mad?
Seriously, what is your problem?
Outrage is often used to try to distract from the facts.

Quote:
I told you that I would send you $275 back via Paxum (for $275 in PP) as I do not think it is right charging 5 or 10% as I was trying to help you.
Trying to help is great, and a nice thing. Not charging me a fee is even nicer. But if I get scammed, those words mean nothing.

Quote:
You sent the payment and I stated to you that I would send your Paxum within 20 minutes or so as I was away from my computer when you sent Paypal. Within 30 minutes, I messaged you stating that I had not sent Paxum because your payment was pending/unavailable.
All true.

Quote:
You then started to send some shitty messages about me scamming you and so I refunded you.
Not true. I accused you of scamming AFTER you sent the refund (once I realized the refund was "pending" and I looked up what that meant and figured out you were lying about the initial state of the transaction as being "unavailable" to you.) I have screen shots in case anyone wants to see proof.

Quote:
I have no idea why the refund is showing as pending.
I do. Check the Paypal link I posted above.

Quote:
You then have the fucking audacity to come on here and start throwing around the scam word. You fucking shitstain.
I don't see you stating any real, solid arguments that try to counter what I'm saying or prove me wrong. You didn't do that with me while we were PMing either. You just got angry and called me names. That doesn't really move a situation forward.
mopek1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote