View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 01:59 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by escorpio View Post
The next time you post this deceased guy's photo I will forward the thread (and others) to his mother along with all the personal information I can find on you, Thomas. You have been told repeatedly it is not me and what that guy's situation was. You're a true piece of shit to continue posting it. Put a little more effort into your feeble attempt at doxxing, dumbass, and you'll see pretty quickly that's not me.
It is you Eric Chatham you lying peice of shit. You deleted your linkedIn the day after I posted it, and your pic from it, here on GFY in 2017. The only reason I ever even bothered looking into who the fuck you were is because you were relentlessly trolling me and others day and night for MONTHS.

Then you started making posts about my son and incest. So I researched you. Saw you declared bankruptcy and we're broke, etc.

I still have your pic and will continue posting it as needed as long as you continue harassing me and other people here

You are Hispanic trying to say you're white get a life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
^^^^ He even looks like a cocksucking troll

Horatio Caine aka Escorpio aka Eric Chatham LinkedIn profile pic

Then I screen grabbed my catfish of you from Tinder where we ended up on Snapchat and felt good getting even for your trashtalking and exposing your dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
^^^^ He looks like a cocksucking troll IRL

He has a cute dick though

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote