View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 01:36 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
You idiots understand that you can point out peoples hypocrisy and not play the team sports game at the same time right? For example: This article is completely fake. He hasn't been fired or reprimanded yet. The op knows this but everyone still thinks it's true because they are so used to reacting before thinking.
Why are you lying?

I never said he was fired.

I said he's cut from the show on a "vacation".

The link I provided says he's on "vacation" in the link text.

The story I linked to says he's on an unannounced vacation.

Don't drag me into your bullshit whataboutism!

Democrats never had a president that went on TV and lied to the American people daily about everything small & large.

Democrats never had a president declared a false state of emergency to build a wall quicker and steal funds from other parts of the government to do so.

Democrats never had a senate majority leader that refused to give the sitting president a Supreme Court Justice pick when there was an opening during their tenor.

Democrats never had a Presidential nominee go on live television and ask an adversarial government to hack an American political opponent for their benefit and promised to award them mightily.

Stop with your whataboutisms bullshit and trying to drag me into your lies saying everything is equa! It is not!
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote