View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 12:03 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
I never claimed I was part of any tribe, just stating facts. I have Indian blood, my great, grandfather had a Cherokee Indian wife.. I don't consider myself anything but a white male, but as most people, with a history that goes back far to colonial days in the US I have mixed backgrounds.. I also have Dutch, English & German ancestors. American Indian is the only ethnic group though.

My ancestors date back to being in America before there was a United States.. I had ancestors on both sides of the civil war, 2 were actually at the same battle on apposing sides at the battle of Look Out mountain in TN.

I understand what my country is and why it's important for all people to be equal.. You obviously don't.
Ugh you fed the troll

Remember you're talking to a blank. A blank they won't tell you where he lives what his heritage is nothing he just takes from you and uses what you give him against you he never gives anything that's one of his trolling tactics.

He indexes everything you ever say about yourself and then pops it up as something negative in the future, as if he has some secret inside info, when really it's something we publicly shared knowing the full implications. The guts a total low low self-esteem loser block his ass dude.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote