View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 11:14 AM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRPdommy View Post
I have viewed much (not all) of current political fights a bit like this...
The white man has found himself as a minority in a much more complicated world than he understands. Much of that has been exemplified by poor education.
Being that the average white man has been the dominance in society by his wealth.
That is the part that is changing.
So the term angry white man fits.
I also see much of this as the last great battle of dominance.
How long to the end ? not sure but should be soon.
I'm not picking on 'the white man' as it is just my observation of history from my point of view.
But know that the world is a much more complicated place for everyone. But for those becoming more of a minority, it seems threatening.
For the record, I am a white man, part native American, but truly American.
I am white too. I grew up in a white white white community. We had one black kid in our school; Other than that I had never interacted with another black person. We had no Muslims, Indians, Asians, Hispanics... Nothing. The only minority we had were 2nd generation Italian families.

My world changed the moment I landed in Paris Island for Marine Corps Boot camp and suddenly I was in a whole new world.

I don't care what people are. I don't care about the color of their skin, what god they pray to, or what they do in the bedroom. So long as no one hurts me or my family, it's all one and the same.

My neighbor across the street is from Egypt. He is a highway patrol officer. When a huge branch fell from my tree and I couldn't deal with it, he came over with his chain saw, cut it down into little pieces, loaded it into his truck, and took it all to his work with him and got rid of it.

People are people no matter what color their skin is.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote