View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 10:23 AM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
He needs to spend the rest of his life behind bars as should Stone. As for Cohen I'm mixed on him.. He clearly shows remorse for his actions but he obviously broke the law and should be locked up but probably not for the rest of his life.

Kushner should probably spend life behind bars and Trump jr maybe 10 years from what I've seen so far.

Trump Jr while he acts like an ass I think he is kind of a different case. I think he has suffered years of mental abuse from his dad and has only done much of what he's done to try to win some sort of respect from his own dad. ie I think his motivation was not greed like te rest, but some distorted attempt to gain affection from his dad..

Kushner is very clearly a psychopath. I wouldn't be suprised if he ran Bates motel. He has that look of a serial killer and was clearly involved in feeding Intel to the Saudis on the journalist they murdered m.
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote