View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 09:27 AM  
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
CROCKETTE: If your only argument is to call someone a dumbfuck.. you lost the argument. Since Mark convinced me to be nicer, I won't state the fact that it's YOU who is the dumbfuck.

Must be why he has the number 1 or 2 rated cable news program. Clearly you have never even watched it.

--------------------

Hey all you leftists who are full of hatred: You should actually watch last night's show which I posted above. He stated the FACT that MediaMatters is a non-profit engaged in ILLEGAL political activity. Go ahead, prove me wrong (you can't)

Keep spewing hate, guys- it only proves his point.

That's because there's a lot of garbage like you out there watching.

And so what about media Matters? It still doesn't change the fact that Carlson has been exposed as a fucking pig. Not that we needed them to show us, but those words came out of his mouth and it's recorded. You guys always blame everyone else for pointing out your bullshit.

"how dare you play audio of me being a vile asshole".

I'll bet you don't even think there's anything wrong with what he said. Carlson has the right to say whatever he wants, but he should face the repercussions from people who don't like it....mainly his sponsors.