View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 09:23 AM  
Mohawk Steve
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAboutCams View Post
I got a reply from Steve but no answer really

Steve CB> Users do not get moved from your accounts. Once a user signs up under your referral link, that username is tied to your account for the life of their account.

Me> The girls are asking for people to create new accounts under there affiliate code.

Steve CB> Broadcasters are allowed to post links and banners with their affiliate code in it. They aren't allowed to do it in a malicious or deceptive manner.

Me> I have no problem with them having aff links but they are asking for people to sign up again like this one https://m.chaturbate.com/ocicat/ and https://m.chaturbate.com/clara_chan/ if people sign up again with a clean browser/cookie I'm going to loose them. Is there no way to link a user full name or card details.

Steve CB> no reply yet
Original affiliate cookies cannot be overwritten on Chaturbate.com regardless of the linking URL used. The original affiliate that refers a surfer will get credit for the registration/sale. If a surfer clicks an affiliate link to Chaturbate, and then purchases tokens using a broadcasters affiliate link, the original affiliate will get credit for that purchase and all future purchases. Once a surfer is associated to an affiliate, it’s permanent regardless of linking URLs used.

Broadcasters on Chaturbate are allowed to post their referral links on their bio. They are not allowed to overlay any site function or mislead users with their banners/links. Please submit any instances you see of broadcasters overlaying site design or misleading users to [email protected] so it can be reviewed.

All of the broadcasters you listed are not covering up site function or being misleading.

Adult FriendFinder Skype: mohawk_steve Cams.com
Mohawk Steve is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote