Thread: Aoc
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 07:28 AM  
mikesouth
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
You are clearly a right wing Fox new / Brietbart watcher. AOC is almost never on MSNBC or CNN. She's mentioned dozens of times on the front pages of both Fox & Brietbart. You rightwingnuts are obsessed with her.

You rightwing freaks always fixate on a female Democrat and a minority Democrat to demonetize and constantly hate on day in & day out. Your past favorites have been Maxine waters, Pelosi, Obama, Hillary, etc.

The only people making threads about AOC on GFY are the alt-right trumptards.
Come on man I been around how long? I am Libertarian, I abhor both FOX and MSNBC as news sources What Fox claimed about the new abortion laws is as bad as MSNBCs take on the second amnedment. although it is hard, if not impossible to find objective news these days it is possible to form your own opinion without it being spoon fed...at least for me, apparently not for others....I just dont see AOC as being overly newsworthy beyond the voyeuristic/clickbait she is presented

It's No wonder I took up drugs and alcohol, it's the only way I could dumb myself down enough to cope with the morons in this biz.
mikesouth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote