View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 03:03 PM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tayax View Post
Hey guys,

I can't help but notice that my regs on Chaturbate dropped drastically since yesterday or the day before. About 40 to 50% loss.

No change in the trafic acquisition, in fact, still have the same number, or even increasing number of unique hits in the stats.

I also noticed that it seems that the signup page now comes with a captcha V2. Was wondering if it was recent / could be the cause of a drop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
People hate Captcha and it does nothing to solve determined automation.

All Captcha is doing is Google outsourcing AI model training to millions of people while people who want to automate just outsource to DeathByCaptcha and get through anyway.

If Chaturbate have added Captcha then you will see a decline in free signups.

The only captcha I see on there is the "I'm not a robot" checkbox. That has been there for a really long time and is not new.

If you are seeing something else then I apologize for the interruption but if all you are seeing is the same as I am seeing that is nothing to worry about (imho) and should not be significantly affecting sign ups.

Again, all in my opinion of course.

sarettah is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote