View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 11:52 AM  
ianmoone332000
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFCT View Post
PM begging.

Have you noticed it lately in models' rooms? Its now incessant from the start of many model's show till the end. And usually, from guest or basics who don't even have tokens.

The presumption is these guests/basics are wanting to negotiate a private show in pm. And since they don't have tokens, one assumes they're scammers trying to trick models into doing free private shows.

We can't know what goes on in pm. But perhaps, instead of trying to trick the models, these people are offering to build free, professional-looking themes for models' home pages.

And who knows, I'm openly speculating here, but maybe hackers have come up with some blackhat method that theme-builders are putting into those custom themes. Something new no one knows about or is aware of.

Perhaps the end result is: your signups are still spending normally. But due to these hacker methods, your sales are no longer being credited to you but to someone else. You're none the wiser, except you're now swimming in a sea of zeros with a big question mark over your head, while someone else is retiring early.

Isn't that precisely the kind of thing hackers would do?

Again, just speculating and thinking aloud here. Maybe someone more knowledgeable could say whether I'm just talking out my ass. Or if something like this could be theoretically possible.

Its the lack of replies that is worrying. Nothing from Steve or the site support
ianmoone332000 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote