View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 07:02 PM  
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
The amusing thing is that you think i care.
Not at all, and, you don't get it.

You love to pick on Lefties and talk about how we are all one sided. I'm here, saying that as a lefty, I'll accept whatever the investigations show.

I started this thread asking if you could do the same. Not twice but 3 times now, you change the subject instead of answer the question. Why are you incapable of answering it? All you have to say is Yes or No - it won't change anyone's opinion of you. The fact that you prefer to dodge instead of answer is... intradesting.

Quote:
It's all the Leftists that are pinning their final emotional hopes to the outcome of a fishing expedition in search of a crime. You guys are the ones full of bitternessblah blah blah blah...
Quote:
I'm not the one emotionally invested in the results and it won't affect my life in the slightest.
Your actions say otherwise.

Quote:
.. that's you weirdos. My life won't change. I won't care one way or the other. We already know it says nothing. just like the Senate Intel Committee also said the same.

////

It won't change anything. Your insane and non stop doom and gloom and depressing rhetoric will continue FROM CANADA.
Right, I'm from Canada, and it won't change my life one bit. The fact that it could change your lives is what all of us Canadians worry about. But hey, what do we know, nothing, right?

Quote:
I'm going to laugh and keep poking fun at the Lefts emotional instability and little here will change as you guys move on to the next "conspiracy" as the economy roars along and voters are pleased.
Thats fine and all, but - Will you accept the findings of the investigations no matter what? Yes or no, 1 or 0, on or off. Come on, you can do it.
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote