View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 03:43 PM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
dude I had 0 documents for my 6 shops I had 18 unregistered workers and the main shop was 2 floors under the "serbian IRS" branch...I was a software pirate I sold everything from ZX spectrum audio tapes to commodore amiga floppy disks to PC disks to CDs...there was no register, no receipt, no proof of rent...I literally opened up a draw with money and filled my pockets until they bulged up and moved to the next shop...by the time I had registered my first company and opened my first bank account I had 15+ years of doing business under my belt and had millions of $$ in turnover before I walked in to a bank and opened an account out of curiosity...I registered a company over a lawyer and never used it for 14 years after that LOL...thats freedom...dont be jelly

communism failed because of the leaders and of course western pressure...we did not print money like you guys, we did not cheat and loan shark...communism is not inherently evil and does not prevent private business...99% of all people are surprisingly free, like in my example where I just opened up a shop and nobody gave me any shit...you could do shit...just build a house...ask nobody...no gay permits...just build that shit...

I can only speak for yugoslavia, communism worked and it is not up for debate...it was not perfect, I am not saying there were not problems, but the people lived much much better than in capitalism and "democracy" today...

Yeah so cash based pirating is a way to fuel an economy in the 21st century

I mean come on dude...

Yeah I wish I could stuff my pockets full of ill gotten gains but that's not really a way to run an economy and not overall representative of how communism works
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

― Calvin Coolidge
OneHungLo is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote