View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 02:12 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Everything I've read says it was a colossal failure. Can you point me to some literature to the contrary?
I can speak only for yugoslavia...my dad purchased a brand new volkswagen beetle from his first 2 salaries in his first ever job...keep in mind the beetle was a new car back then and considered a good normal car...I spent nearly 20 years of my life in communism and had 6 shops by the time I was 18, my workers had decent salaries with which they could support their families without any problems...everybody I knew had 0 debt and 0 rent free college free healthcare etc...

I have no doubt invader US literature will say everything but invader politics is evil and a massive failure....your western empires depend on exploitation of everybody possible and a democratic system is easy to control with your printed money...I can understand why you hate communism and I am happy to see commies resist you invaders everywhere possible...