View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 01:02 PM  
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post

My guess is the report will come back and say there was collusion at multiple levels, but they cannot trace it directly back to Trump.
I think so too, except I think it will all trace back to trump. But if it doesn't, it doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFCT View Post
I will fully accept the Mueller Probe findings.

As long as it tells me what I want to hear, and leads to impeachment. Otherwise just keep investigating till they find something impeachable. Even if it means a 2-year investigation as to why Trump gets two scoops of ice cream. Or exactly why is it that Trump must drink from a water bottle with two hands, which I'm still waiting for a satisfactory answer to.
Argh! I want that too, but that would be wrong. That is the same as the GOPers investigating Bengazzi again and again. If nothing is found, nothing is found. If something NEW is found then of course, re open the investigation... but otherwise...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
So long as we get the full report. If Mueller turns it in and the AG edits half of it out and refuses to release it, then I will want steps to be taken to see the full, unabridged report.

If we get the full report, I'll accept the findings.
Agreed. Who knows? The new AG may have already intervened to stop the investigation. It's kinda weird that they announced that the investigation is suddenly coming to and end just days after Trump installed the new AG. But then again, my tin foil hat has a hole in it.
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote