View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 10:02 AM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
They will do everything they can to keep the report from the public and the cultists will think it's because there is nothing there. If Trump did nothing wrong he would be begging the report to be released to the public, but he's not and he won't.
Exactly this. No matter what the report says, Trump will try his best to ensure nothing gets out to the public or as little as possible gets out to the public. But if Trump and his staff has done nothing wrong, why would he want to hide it?

I say let it all out. Unless it has to do with National Security, it should all come out. But I don't want page after page of redacted nonsense. We need to know what happened. Name names, dates, details. I am very confident the FBI did a great job, but the more the press and the general public knows the more they will dig also.

We need to know the truth.

Even if the report actually comes back and says "no collusion at any level" you know sixty years from now people will be debating this on the Internet as a conspiracy theory.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote