View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 07:43 AM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
No matter what I fully believe that there was collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. Everyone in the Trump campaign was having secret meetings with the Russian government, and then lying about it - sometimes under oath. Trump's campaign manager - who is currently in prison - was actually handing them polling data. How is that not collusion? Roger Stone was directly communicating between Wikileaks and the Trump campaign about the release of stolen /hacked information from the DNC. How is this not collusion? And this is just two out of two or three dozen examples of collusion. So far as I am concerned, this is treason.

I also believe that there has been obstruction of justice. Everyone has been lying about all of this, and Trump himself has a full time media disinformation campaign going on designed to obstruct justice from the start.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg. The Trump Foundation was completely illegal from the start, operated illegally for over a decade, and nearly everything they did was against the law. (How are they all not in prison for this?) The Trump Inaugural Committee is being investigated - They spent nearly a million dollars at the Trump hotel alone. Then we have the payoffs to Stormy Daniels and others, the hush money.... Every time we turn around there are more crimes.

How is this acceptable?

The United States elected a failed business man and former game show host who has built his entire career getting rich on other's people money while violating the law every chance he gets.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote