View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 09:36 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Now what you are showing us is a perfect illustration of what the FRAUD is about.

She is blatantly and openly enticing potentially existing members to sign up a new account through her affiliate links.
A sponsor, such as Chaturbate, needs skilled affiliates to bring in traffic towards them that they would otherwise not get through just SEO but once the members are on Chaturbate, they don't need affiliates. This is as fraudulent as cookie stuffing. Links used in bad faith with the blessing of the company.
The fact that cb happily lets it happens is disturbing to say the least, my imagination runs wild when it comes to this sort of business. Trust is in short supply.

Like I said before we need to:
- technically prevent affiliate links on broadcasters profile pages
- make customers unique so when they create a new account though a new link the webmaster doesn't lose his customers (it is LIFETIME after all).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian mike View Post
She did her home Work LOL or her pimp/ Bf know what he is doing

Just a though, i just realise using a custom WL like roboscript make all her link and banner not available to click on
But once the user will browse her CB profile directly no need to say he will be Claradise <<< how she called them lol