View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 02:01 PM  
BettyBoob1
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by drexl View Post
Is there someone working in legal in this forum?

I see no reason why inbound links are allowed at all, they are nothing less than fraud: why would you need to link to chaturbate from chaturbate. It is easy to restrict this too.
By the time this is addressed, if ever, the market will be saturated. We already missed a lot of potential earnings because of last year's bug with mobile traffic being lost. (cb was benefiting from this bug)
I think chaturbate should take away the ability to customize model profiles beyond changing the colours. I know that's not enough to completely stop this problem since they can lead guys away through pm and all that. The fact is the shit they are getting away with now is a joke and rubbed in our faces.

A chaturbate representative should at the very least care enough to post more in here, interact with us about our concerns and put our minds at rest that they are working on fixing these issues.
BettyBoob1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote