View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 05:21 PM  
Diomed
Converting like it's 1999

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Eye View Post

I remember sub7. I played with it a little, but my main focus was vagina. I played around on Yahoo chat and msn a little too. But nothing was better for me than posting A/S/L in a local AOL chatroom on a bored day as a teen for some guaranteed vagina that night... Any night... For free.

I was a slut. Wish my mind was on the money, but at that point I'd sign up to programs for the free content to throw in the spank bank. I was unaware of the money I could make by just posting links. Back then my money train was buying things from local 99cent stores (things really cost 99cents back then) in the Bronx, taking the price tag off and listing them on eBay for auction starting at $10.

My honey pot was cable boxes tho. I learned how to install a chip in them to make every channel available for free. I'd have drug addicts sell cable boxes to me for $5 (didn't give a shit where they got them from) and auction them on eBay with a chip for $100+. I made local drug dealers look bad. And they couldn't figure out what I was doing. I was a kid in the Bronx with a ridiculous amount of money... no job, didn't sell drugs, etc. Fun times.
I wanna say Nelly was just a bit after my AOL days.

I was still using 2.5 when 7.0 came out.

CHAT SALES - PAID TRAFFIC - CONVERSION - CREATIVES - CONSULTATION
Diomed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote