View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 01:50 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
When a visitor is on your <whitelabel.com>, it counts for 1 visit in the stats (it will increment raw visits and unique visits columns)
After the visitor clicks on a custom made SIGN UP button that links out to chaturbate.com the cookie is planted in the visitor's navigator under the chaturbate domain (not the whitelabel), thus any free signup to cb that follows a click on this banner will be credited to the model, not you.

This is not just a matter of being tested, this is how cookies work. Unless the engineers have implemented a workaround then there's a leak.

There is a reason why broadcasters are doing this: it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oce520 View Post
Hi guys, I emailed Steve about the white label bug, and here is his answer:

"Great, thanks for the update. Do you know anything about the white label bug???its mentioned by a few people on gfy forum that when users on white label site clicked on a affiliate logo on a model room and sign up a account, the white label owner will not get credit, is this bug current being looked into???

Regards

Oce

Steve Gottlieb
1:22 AM (33 minutes ago)
to me

We've previously tested our Whitelabels about this issue and always saw the proper credit being applied. I can have the engineers try to replicate things again over the next few weeks."