View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 10:47 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Guys, we're supposed to be the smart ones.

Another thing to add to the list: models should provide a list of medias that can be used by affiliates. It is a pain in the ass to spend hours pushing traffic to models who will bite you back in the ass with a dmca for using pictures of them that provide traffic to the platform they live off of.

An easy thing to do would be to have a note in the T&C when they sign up: "I allow Chaturbate's partners to use my profile pictures and clips for the sole purpose of promoting my chaturbate page"

It is also crucial for not losing your social media account if that's what you do.

Should we start making a persistent list of all those important things or else it is just a wasted rant on the Internet: most of those prbs reported above I mentioned months ago. I also see my earnings melting away.

Did you read my last thread about the idea of removing lifetime and effectively binding customers with a more robust bind than simply the username?