View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 09:06 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Another thing to add to the above: I wonder what happens if a model asks an existing customer to signup a new account through her link (I can see that happening in privates or social media).

If the new accounts is bound to the model, then it sucks big time: that means this is not really lifetime.

I am unsure how this works though since this is a designed at the system level (on chaturbate side).

Also, I will say it again, the banner overlay that they use needs to be blocked technically. Can you imagine the overhead of reporting every possible offenders spreading daily.

A crazy idea that noone will want would be to remove lifetime all together, and replace it with REVS: planting a cookie with short lifetime, the affiliate gets credits during the time his cookie is in place then the cookie is released and is up for grab by next affiliate. This would make affiliates remain constantly active and reduce frauds like describe above. This would also prevent saturation