View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 01:42 PM  
oce520
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by heiko0o View Post
This is dumb, i want an official reply from Staff from Chaturbate, i am not satisfied with those answers. It clearly looks like they don't care of haven't done anything when this camgirl is still promoting her own WL. Some of us are loosing tons of money through actions like that, and to be honest, without our advertising the spender wouldn't have discovered the camgirl anyways. Chaturbate needs to be aware of this and take immediate action or they face a big problem in affiliates choosing other websites.. Its unbelieveable how they can allow this kind of stuff when some of us are marketing hardcore for over 2-5 years and then just get taken our spender away because of stupid shit like that.
I agree, months or even years of hard work to be steal just like that is really fucked up.

Isn’t the whole point of the affiliate program is to bring new users to the site?
Now cam girls are abusing the program at the expense of both chaturbate and affiliaters, and bring 0 value to the site

I think what they should do is to put requirements to the application of the affiliate program like crakrevenue and many adult network do, so that only people with resources and knowledge to promote chaturbate can get approval for the program.
oce520 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote