View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 02:59 PM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
You're not funny mark. You're not clever. You're a child with your hypothetical scenario having nothing to do with any reality and which demands people who arent and never have been racist go on record to you stating it as if they have anything at all to prove to you.

Fuck off.

The juvenile hypothetical has absolutely nothing at all with a report that was blown up in the media with false facts, that everyone latched on to false narratives and which was being debunked in real time by the investigating officers and dept.

How's this for a fucking question for you? Is everyone going to apologize for being wrong? Again. For spreading fake news of an incident which is about as racially divisive and incendiary as possible? Or will everyone on the Left and in the media just quietly move on like it never happened and like they aren't actively playing a role in fanning the flames of hate wherever they think they have a chance to do so, irregardless of the facts?

Well,... i don't expect an honest answer from you so let me answer for you... everyone on the Left will just quietly duck out and ignore their culpability in sowing racial division and fanning the flames of hatred in the country and pretend it never happened as they frantically search for the next excuse to foster a fake narrative and create hatred.

The facts are the facts. Suspect story... being blown up in the media not even sounding likely, then is being debunked in real time by investigating officers while the media and you guys right here on this forum are just as responsible for hate as anyone else you think is.

And spare me the sentence by sentence retort. No one reads that shit.