View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 01:40 AM  
hausarzt
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
OFFER: (Almost) free twitter promotion

Good evening folks!

I own a twitter account with 30k+ follower. All follower are organic. No bought (re)tweets, mentions, likes ...
I used this account to push traffic to one of my websites. As I don't use the website anymore, I try to push traffic to different sponsors / programs.

Here are a few pieces of information about the account:

- active since Oct 3rd, 2013
- 30,859 follower (01.29.2019)
- niche: amateur, girlfriend, selfie
- most tweets contain at least one image

Here are a few stats about my tweets and how they perform (these statistics were compiled from various websites):

Last 28 Days:

Interaction rate: 2,6%
Link Clicks: 2900 (105/day)

Top User Mobile Carrier:
Verizon 18 %
AT&T 17 %
T-Mobile 8 %
Sprint 6 %

Top Posts by engagement:

Follower growth:

Tweeting regularly:

Tweeting all day:

Hashtags I use:

What can I offer you?

I would like to offer you some free promotion. This could be @mentions, retweets, tweets, images, links to websites and stuff like that.
In this particular offer, you would get two actions per day for 15 days. That's a total of 30 tweets / reetwets / @mentions ...
You could use this to grow your own twitter account or push traffic to your website.

What are the requirements?

- I will ony tweet content that matches my niche (amateur, girlfriend, selfie, dating) or stuff which stands out from the rest and is interesting
- no illegal stuff (r*ape, cp...)

How does it work?

This depends on the content / type of promotion.
Either I write a tweet and @mention you, or you write a tweet and attach a photo and one link.
If you write the content, you chose, when the tweet should be published (date and time).

Almost free? Where is the catch?

I won't charge you for this free promotion. In return, I want you to write a short review of the results / the traffic / conversions that you had and reply to this post.
This is mainly to see, how my twitter promotion performs I case I should sell sponsored tweets in the future. By review, I don't mean: "Good seller, delivered fast". A few more sentences won't affect your lifetime.

For this test, send me some information what you want to promote and how.
CLICK HERE

Use gfy-4455 as subject, otherwise, your email will be blocked.

PS: I won't reveal my twitter account here now.