View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 09:27 AM  
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Hi OneHungLo,

I will admit something to you. When I first saw this picture I laughed. I thought - LOL! Look at this guy - how ridiculous - it has to be fake. I was ready to share a chuckle with you on it, honestly.

I did a google image search on it and found that it's real image and quote.

https://gcn.ie/watch-quantum-physics...ueer-identity/

I'm a science fanboy and quantum mechanics is interesting to me, so I decided to watch his video and see what he had to say.

I think that he made a couple of minor mistakes in his video when he explains the double-slit experiment, and how he compares quantum theory to general relativity. I also think that his connecting of his identify, gender and sexuality to the theory of quantum mechanics is nonsense but, I can also see how his idea of it works for him.

You should watch the video. I don't agree with what he said, but he's smart and articulate, and he's worth listening to at least for the 2 minute video. The subject he brings up is worth a few minutes of debate, but shouldn't be ridiculed. I was going to laugh and ridicule him but I'm glad that I didn't.
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote