View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 09:58 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
i think sometimes you simply ignore all the answers you already got and ask the same silly question at the end again.

kim meets trump because there was no bigger idiot in sight yet.
he can play trump same putin can (possibly putin gave kim a few lessons how to play him).

kim knows that trump need him more than other way round because trump need kim for his glory. thatīs why he is in a fucking bad position. little rocket man is not scared from the next elections. he will still lead his country when trumps history is written on toilette paper.

hey he in in the office since 2 years and all he changed was hi approval rating.

22 january 2017 - approve 45,5 % - disapprove 41,3 %
22 january 2019 - approve 39,9 % - disapprove 55,3 %

do you think this guy can come back from a meeting with kim and say there is no deal ?

and kim knows that as good as everyone with a mind knows it - THIS is why he want to meet him.
Nothing has been decided, nothing other than meetings have been announced. And you have decided, even though Kim is meeting with South Korea as well who will feed back to the WH what is happening.

The Kim regime only care about the well being of themselves. They have never cared about the millions dying of starvation before now, about the millions living in abject poverty, care about their industry running at what we would call a snail's pace, they don't care about the 100,000s they lock up as political prisoners. All they care about is keeping the country under lock and key with a small elite at the top and the regime above them.

Maybe China is putting pressure on the Kim regime to talk and scale things down a little. I would prefer a tougher negotiator than Trump, but not like Obama who proved how weak he was when negotiating a deal with Iran.

But so far no President has manage to talk to the Kim regime. Do you prefer that?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote