View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 07:12 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjorn_Tasty1 View Post
I feel safe, they only killed Iranian 'refugees' in Holland and other countries. And I can understand. I wouldn't let those 'refugees' in Holland in the first place. And I don't live in Holland, to dangerous cause I will freeze to death. Now in Holland and it is snowing. I hate cold.
they would not leave their country if your "allies" would not destabilize them...calling them "refugees" with quotes is wrong even if they are fleeing to live off of your welfare...your "allies" left a vacuum in their country and their economy is bombed to rubble and will not recover any time soon...they have the full right to be a burden on your system and society until you stop cheering those who make them in to "Refugees"...in a perfect world the EU would confiscate US ships and planes and fill them with the victims of US foreign policy and export the problem to the USA...but the EU is a bunch of faggot cucks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjorn_Tasty1 View Post
But can we trust Iran with a nuclear weapon? Can we trust ANY country with a nuclear weapon?
I do not care...if asking to be left alone is too much then none of you deserve to feel safe...