View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 06:18 AM  
WP-Script
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
I have seen no issues with the Mass Video Embedder, however there are two very obvious reasons why this person might have this issue, when importing selected videos there is a small spike in CPU which is fine for most people but probably not fine for a small under-resourced shared hosting account. The other issue he mentions would probably be related, if you were running WP-Script on an under-resourced small hosting account then the max execution time of php may be limited or speed of external bandwidth may be limited, this should easily be fixable by increasing max execution time in php.ini - however if he were on a crappy shared hosting account he may not have the option of editing php.ini.

I'm running WP-Script on small containers without issues. I think you just have to accept the fact that you can't make everyone happy 100% of the time, because no matter how good your script is or how good your support is you will come across people who are never satisfied or not technically competent enough to install and run WP plugins or themes.
Thanks for this compelte feedback. yes 100% of our customers can"t be happy and we have no problem with bad feedback ! We are really opened to hear everything in order to improve ourselves.
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote