Thread: Tech TubeAce Plugin Owners
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 02:39 PM  
Tube Ace
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
The Tube Ace standalone version was sold and supported for 5 years starting in 2008. The code is unencrypted and the buyers can continue using it to this day. The WordPress version which is a separate product than the standalone version, was released in 2013 of which I still provide updates to this day. I did not "pull the rug" from anyone as you claim. There were a few users on GFY out of thousands of customers over 10 years which had an issue, which have been resolved.

To the best of my knowledge, anyone who requested an update has been sent one. I did not blame anyone for the emails going to a spam folder. I simply said it was a possiblity. That is beyond my control, unfortunately. Last year, I moved the WordPress plugin to Easy Digital Downloads which handles the version updates automatically so this will no longer be an issue.

You claimed to have found a "security hole", which you have not provided proof of. I demand you post it now.
Tube Ace is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote