View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 02:40 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomed View Post
Sounds a bit like damned if you do damned if you don't...

Whatever deals made, trump has nothing to do with it right? If a deal is made, then China is just lying.

Nice timing on the thread BW.
I want trump to win because he is toxic for the global position of the USA and the USA is toxic to the further development of humanity because its #1 export is war...I have no problem with trump winning anything but I still think he is a moron...

the 1trillion increase is a story for paul markham and people who did not finish school...you can print 1 trillion $ but you can not create 1 trillion in NEW buyers...what you can do is rearrange and not buy things from US allies and trading partners and give the red hats something to cheer about...china will buy more from the USA, but the UK/mexico/south korea/japan wont because they are now "light" 1 trillion...this is just how reality works...

its not like china will buy extra shit it does not need and just stock pile it...this is what the red hats will think is going on....natural demand for the exact amount of foreign goods is what it is...no new buyers were created...

lets look at the numbers...china imports 130 billion of US goods and exports 500 billion to the USA...by offering to reduce the gap to 0 china is practically giving up ALL its profit on the exports to the USA...you MUST look at the other sides math...their first offer was 70 billion over a few years and it was naturally a low ball but nevertheless a more realistic projection of what they can really do...the second offer is a whopping 1300% higher the second offer is WELL above anything anybody expected...needless to say I am extremely suspicious

now that north korea has denuked, oh wait...that was a lie...now that the wall is up...oh wait...now that the economy is booming. oh wait...IRL trump needs a win and china is acting very very suspicious indeed...