View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 02:04 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanG View Post
CZ can't find any entry level employees anymore and needs to recruit Ukrainians - meanwhile minimum and government employee wages have risen again.
Proving that if you limit the supply of labour wages rise.

Quote:
UK has destroyed its own industry in the 1970ties and 1980ties.
The 70s was a terrible time for the UK with a very left wing government in power, unions running amok and the 80s were the times when the UK started to shift to banking. Doesn't mean we have to stay looking into the EU for trade. It's a big wide world out there and you little Europeans should realise it. Did you see the trade deal Trump has got with China?

You just keep repeating nonsense.

Quote:
And I am not going to waste my time looking for my own posts when at the end you ignore what I say anyways.
So can't find them or scared they will be pulled apart? This is an open forum with lots of people watching.

Quote:
I want to keep the EU and make it better -
This is the stangest thing of all. By leaving you have a better chance of changing it. That's been proven by Brexit.

Quote:
because only an old retard would believe that in nowadays world countries can prosper on their own. For reference look at Ukraine or Georgia.
NATO is our defence on that. Not the EU. You need a lesson in world politics.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote