View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 12:05 AM  
razor33

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedoom View Post
He told me if they signup to my whitelabel they are mine for life and I don't need to worry about a loss of commissions.
However, I don't know if this applies for a user that signup on chaturbate.com for a new account
It doesn't apply obviously. If they login on the main Chaturbate site with their existing account, which they created via your white label or tracking code, you get credited for their spendings on the main site too, if they make a new account on the main site without your tracking code, you won't get credited for their spendings on the main site, these newly created accounts have no ties to you. Why would you think otherwise?

Most people don't notice the verification url or email address. Btw do you use your own domain with the WL or custom.chaturbate.com? I'm guessing the latter from the verification url format, you may want to consider your own domain, so the verification url won't look like that. And the Chaturbate branding was removed from the streams, so it's more like a non-issue. Chaturbate is only mentioned in the footer in the form of "Whitelabel powered by Chaturbate.com" in a small font size, so it's only noticeable if someone is looking for it specifically.
razor33 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote