View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 12:19 PM  
marcop
Content Producer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelli58 View Post
Although some people will argue that you can't rape a male, they would be wrong. No means no, from a male or a female. Consent doesn't just apply to women.

You can read the full story here.

There’s big a lot of talk on social media today about Riley Reid, former AVN Female Performer of the year. On her personal website, he recounts the story of how she lost her virginity. In a now-removed post on her website “Reid My Lips”, Riley Reid talks about how she forced someone to have sex with her. Someone who told her no, not once, but three times.

No means no and to have sex legally both parties must consent.

I copied this from a Huffington Post article about rape because it’s very suitable for this Riley Reid rape story.
“You might’ve heard of the term “rape culture” before in passing. … Rape culture is a concept that’s been institutionalized in our society that makes sexual violence inevitable. … So why then, is it so hard to understand the meaning of yes and no when it comes to consent?”
It all began with a tweet. A tweet by Riley Reid herself where she bragged about raping someone.

She told this story 6 years ago in 2012 and nobody said a word. Why? Consent was just as important 6 years ago, as it is today. That’s a shame really that for years this story has been out there and nobody has done or said a single thing. Just a few years after this tweet, she was rewarded with the industry’s highest honor, the title of the AVN Female Performer of the Year. And this was just weeks after posting the entire story on her personal website.

Now she has deleted the whole post, which originally went up on December 12, 2015 at https://www.reidmylips.com/single-post/2015/12/12/FAQ.

On this post someone asked “When was the first time you ever had sex? and what was it like?”

She then goes into detail how he told her no 3 times. She did it anyway and then after says "sorry not sorry" as well as "Well I guess in my book, no means yes".

I was going to try and call Mark Spiegler for comment, but then realized, why? He’s known about this for years and hasn’t done anything about it. So clearly that’s where he stands on the issue of rape.

You can read the full story here.
Riley Reid raped my cat, and he was only 12 years old at the time: Little Gray Riley Reid

marcop is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote