View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 12:36 AM  
Antonio Montana
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wankawonk View Post
well, then show me some of the wordpress tubes you're trying to emulate, and I'll give you some advice!

If you think monetizing plug traffic isn't a long term plan I urge you to check out txxx.com and analdin.com. monetizing plug traffic is arguably the best long-term plan. Buying traffic is so much more stable long-term than SEO.

if you want to grow your SEO traffic you should be reading about SEO, not asking about it on here
Well in that case, I may as well become a media buyer which has crossed my mind as a solution to my problem. I am an affiliate for txxx.com, hubtraffic, xhamster, etc and the way I see it, all these big guys are in the business of buying and selling traffic (whether or not they pay fairly is a different story). My main problem is not getting traffic or monitising it, my problem is how to turn a profit. I’m thinking I could do one on two things:

A) Put more annoying ads on my site in order to turn a profit or;
B) Build about 15 more sites, monitise them and link them to my main site. This way when I buy traffic, some of it will go to my other sites and hopefully I turn a profit that way. I’m pretty sure this will require a big budget but I can raise the funds once the method proves to be profitable. If I buy traffic for $10K and sell it for $15K then problem solved, I’m making a living. The challenge is just finding the right traffic at the right price. I will ask around for Nudevista and iwank contact info, thanks for your input 😊
Antonio Montana is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote