View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 03:32 PM  
TFCash
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Buying traffic is really hit and miss, you need to try small campaigns with as many networks as you can afford, and make sure and setup a campaign with each on GA, so you can track how each one is doing. Use GA it create your whitelists of the sites that are sending traffic that is productive and clicking around, filter out the rest at the network where you are buying from.

I disagree with wankawonk to the point that you won't get any SE traffic so it's not worth working on it, SE traffic is worth 50x more than any skimmed traffic that I've ever bought, granted I might have been doing it wrong, but I've always been profitable with highly targeted bought traffic, but it takes as much time tuning your traffic sources as it does doing good SEO practices on your site!!! So might as well do both, because once you get some SEO juice coming in, as long as you've been smart and not pulled any shady tricks, google traffic seems to stick around as long as your active on your site.

With your niche, if any of the cams have a filter out on that niche, you might want to add them to your site, increases income and helps pay for the traffic buy.

As for trading traffic, I never understood why someone would work so hard to build up traffic, just to trade it off. If someone is active on your site, no reason to piss them off and send them off to a site that you have no control over the content or how the surfer is treated. If your looking for book markers that come back over and over again, trading will hurt your % of that segment of surfers!

Traffic buys are all about filtering out the crap traffic and keeping the cream, it's not very easy to do, and the traffic is always changing within all the networks, something that works well for you this week, may not do so well for the next 3 So got to keep a close eye on it!

Good Luck

TFCash KissMeGirl
VirginRiches MondoBucks

tim at tfcash.com or submit a ticket at our HelpDesk
TFCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote