View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 09:17 PM  
Diomed
Converting like it's 1999

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
Hey retard, you're the one accused everyone of being Bladewire, then when it gets thrown back at you then you bring up this shit. You seriously are one fucked up individual (with multiple nicks that talks to himself...and a bet welcher).
I accused 4 people and unlike you Bladey I put my money where my mouth was and accepted your bet at $1000 a nic until you found some lame duck excuse to invalidate my one and only term, then proceeded to crab walk out of it.. Then come up with some not so clever deflection in a desperate effort to save face and deflect.

You on the other hand accused 46 people of being fake nics - https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-p...-fake-nic.html

its ironic you keep eluding to some "bladeliar facts" about me operating more than one nic, like you have toward several people who have in turn offered you $1000 bets - then your as meek as a mouse without a response.

This is a human interest piece for me. I find it genuinely interesting (as an advertiser) watching what effects your repetitive manipulation and fake group think has on people.

Plus it's just awesome watching a lame duck literally talk to himself and prop up his own shill threads when nobody bites the bait.

Connect 4.

CHAT SALES - PAID TRAFFIC - CONVERSION - CREATIVES - CONSULTATION
Diomed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote