View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 08:54 PM  
HairyChick
Slowly dying

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
LOL!! This is the funniest thread this year so far
I agree, and the funny part is that half the posts I can’t see!

I don’t even attempt to figure out what nicks are real or fake. A few are obvious but if they have the time to play the fool and entertain themselves, so be it.

I picture Oprah saying, “you get a car! You get a car!” every time I read “he’s a fake nick” “you’re a fake nick!” 😂😂😂😂😁. The accusations and rebuttals that I see are comical.

Yeah, it’s human nature to get upset when called a liar, fake nick or gender pretender. It happened to me but I quickly realized that had no bearing on my life. People I’ve worked with know who or what I am. If any doubt, the phone works wonders.

If you’re accused of being fake, grab a free anonymous untraceable phone number, have the accusers call you or call them. Compare voices and accents for proof. Record everything and have a neutral third-party compare voices.

End the accusations and backstabbing and come here to learn, to teach and to have fun. Use IGNORE. If a jerk rags on you and you don’t respond, you ruin their fun. You secretly laugh at them while they’re unhappy. Meanwhile, you look good while they look like morons.

I don’t expect peace and tranquillity, that’s boring. If someone is looking for business options, don’t judge on their posts or rumors of fake nicks, fake genders or fake income. Look at their current work and judge on that. I’ve begun working with a nickname here. They’re an asshole when posting here but in reality they are kind, polite, well-spoken and giving, plus their websites are cash cows. I didn’t judge on posts, I judged on her work and a phone call.

My lah-dee-dah post is over. I’m going back to reading and laughing.
HairyChick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote