View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 06:44 PM  
RedFred
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomed View Post
Bladewire,

It's interesting you continually bring that up. You see it as a clever way you can bald face lie around being exposed. Repeat, repeat, repeat.. Parrot it with your other nics, and the heat is off ya right?

Again, good old media matters training on how to deal with "flaggers". .

thanks for bringing it up, gives me a chance to wrap this up nice and neat in the very same thread!

This is what "bet welcher" means to Bladewire:

1. Bladewire accuses me of being fake nic, I offer up $1000 that Eric can confirm I'm not - Bladey disappears and goes silent. Crab walks out of the room sideways. Same with others whom he has accused.

2. I accuse Bladewire of operating multiple nics (rightfully so) and accept a bet he put forth at $1000 a fake nic to prove he's not.. I accept with a single stipulation.

3. In an effort to pin him down and prevent more crab walking, my only stipulation was Eric's involvement (after all, I'm doing this to get his fake nics banned). That and escrow naturally.

4. Bladewire immediately declares himself the winner

5. Bladewire then agrees to the terms

6. Bladewire then says Eric cannot be involved because of some weird obscure "online betting law". I say there are plenty of common sense ways around that. I genuinely try to pin the fucker down as hard as possible to prevent more crab walk.

7. Bladewire immediately declares himself the winner again, and I a "bet welcher".

8. Bladewire immediately creates bet welcher memes and along with his nics, and now uses them in every single thread when I continue to call m out.. As means to "deflect", and "get out in front of it".

He clearly crab walked.. But since when does reality matter to a shill who is being paid to manipulate.

In the very thread in which I point him out to be a paid shill no less

I bet you a grand that I am not Bladewire and you accepted and then you welched. Fuck off welcher.

RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote