View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 08:30 PM  
Diomed
Converting like it's 1999

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmoone332000 View Post
Hes been doing this for over 15 years. Started in 2003. That really is insane. Surprised he has not had brain failure with boredom . Copying news stories onto a forum for 15 years, i honestly think id rather work at Mcdonalds and im not joking
Sponsored by Bladewire Media, "A News Company" for hire.

^^^His words, not mine

Don't mind me.. I'm just plugging along with my daily 10 hour routine of posting pro-liberal-for-hire-propaganda-media-matters-agenda news clippings and defending them mercissly for hours, while simultaneously attacking any opposing threads/views, while operating multiple fake nics, parroting each other's behavior, all the while posting in perfect tandem morning noon and night

Btw.. Those that don't bend the knee are fake nics.. All of them (76% of the active board).. and they are all on ignore.. But I'm bored at work and can't help but to read and reply anyway

Kind of sucks, because I go to the trouble of screen capping them and actually take time to constantly post said screen caps (of people being ignored). I just can't help myself.. What can I say? Momma raised a freak..

Why won't anybody play with me? Uuuuugggh :kicks toe into dirt and twists it in:

Anytime someone bricks me with pristine logic and moral rationale, I error.

"Does not compute. Not in handbook. Can't ad-lib. They Russian bots. They fake nics. They all on ignore now."

Button = pressed.

Connect 4.

CHAT SALES - PAID TRAFFIC - CONVERSION - CREATIVES - CONSULTATION
Diomed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote