View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 03:17 PM  
RuthB
Let's Get Paxumized!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
Yeah, a Wire/Telegraphic Transfer. I rang the bank today to confirm it was right because I couldn't believe it. How can one company screw up so much so often and win awards?

I don't care about the money, $30 doesn't buy me a meal at the pub. My point in this and another Paxum thread is that this company is toxic.

A toxic, untrustworthy company sitting on a mountain load of personal information, scans of passports etc all ready to be used for who knows what? I don't trust Paxum because their reps lie or obfuscate, all the time.
I'm really impressed how quickly the EFT arrived to your bank account. From 27th December to today, that's fast! Just 3 business days, considering there was a weekend and a holiday in there.

You mention that your bank charged you a fee, and you took the time to take a screenshot of the deposit, yet there doesn't appear to be any fee listed for this deposit on the screenshot you shared. To me it looks like you received exactly what you requested, and quickly!

We are successfully sending EFT in AUD (and all other supported currencies), and we have sent much more than just one AUD EFT since it was implemented.

Yet we have not heard any complaints from other AUD EFT recipients of any excessive fees charged by their bank... you appear to be the only one affected.

It's a shame that you seem to take every possible opportunity to try to denigrate Paxum. I hope the New Year brings you some peace so you can focus on more important things in life.
RuthB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote