View Single Post
Old 12-29-2018, 08:41 PM  
Diomed
Converting like it's 1999

Industry Role:
Crockett sure does sound a lot like Bladewire

Anyone else notice his political posts increase dramatically when Bladey was last banned?

Take Mark for example, obviously has the trump syndrome but does not spend multiple hours a day dedicated to trump. Which is fairly normal and to be expected of a rational incentive based human being, even though he's Canadian and they have plenty of their own problems to worry about.

This isn't a political post, I could give a fuck.. It's a human interest/behavior post.

But once you step back and start watching the patterns of who is posting these types of threads constantly... and I do mean constantly.. One cannot help but to wonder about motive/incentive. After all, time is money.

Curious - To post "copy and paste" anti trump "news articles" all day, everyday.. Then to continue the debate in said threads over and over and over in a perpetual loop.. As well as to be at the permanent-ready constant defense of any replies that disagree..

Who are you arguing with? The five republicans on the board?

What are you accomplishing?

What is the incentive?

Not being a dick.. Just genuinely curious. I mean, you guy(s) are obviously not looking to convert anyone..

(Anyone who disagrees with "the decree" is a racist enemy of the state deplorable scum bag sub-human nazi who should be rounded up, concentrated into camps, and systematically burned out of existence, which is obvious to any decent moral progressive human being.. Naturally we cannot abide any type thought intolerance.. Let alone speech intolerance).

Better start goose stepping folks.. Or you will get the hammer.

Queue the obligatory Bladewire Media Team to gurgle out the belt welcher Media Matters Handbook "repition repition repition" truth alternating propaganda for a bet he made then backed out of like the rat shill he is**

CHAT SALES - PAID TRAFFIC - CONVERSION - CREATIVES - CONSULTATION
Diomed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote