View Single Post
Old 12-28-2018, 01:36 PM  
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by notinmybackyard View Post
You know what I call a guy with a 13 inch cock that can't get it hard??
A prick costing me money and pissing off the film crew.

I've had to endure the cult of the giant dick and listened to everyone around me rave how great some guy is because of his huge schlong only to see that it limp on my set.

So I don't give a rat's ass about someone's skin color.... But obviously you do and lots of other people do too.

So I stand by my comment about Obama.

He's popular because
1. He speaks nicely
2. He's black
3. Because of today's love of drag queens and his wife looks like one. (She's one ugly woman)

You really creep me out.

LOL!!

Crocket posted a link about a man and woman who are admired by many, and thats it. In your weird attempt to disagree with Crocket, you have seriously diminish the accomplishments of Obama because he's black, became curious about the sexuality of someone who disagrees with you, brought up large cocks 3 times, and try to somehow justify your belief that a woman is really a man as if its really, really important to you.

You assume all kinds of things about Obama. What should we GFY's assume about you based on the above?
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote